Your Kickin' Website - Charlotte, NV

Friday, November 21, 2008

Online Reputation Management

Dear Big Cheese,

When I do a search for my business name on Google, I find all sorts of things including an old complaint, an online thread about another business with a similar name in another state, a former employee's MySpace page (with some unsavory pictures!), my golf league scores and some person's blog that mentions the company. Then much later if you dig and dig, you will find a link to a directory that links to our company website.

How do I change this and make my business website the thing that comes up on a search? I fear we are losing business opportunities!

Jon S. -- Charlotte, North Carolina

Dear Jon,

Dear Jon,

What you need is a combination is SEO (search engine optimization) and Online Reputation Management. Through the use of both of these tools, Mouse and Man, (headquartered in Charlotte) can make sure that when people do a search for you, your business, even your services, your company website will be the first thing people see!

This will draw qualified and targeted website traffic to your website and get you that business you are looking for.

Please give us a call (704-968-1775) to set up a consultation meeting and we can get started right away.

The Big Cheese
Mouse and Man
Charlotte Web Design and SEO

No comments: